Window displays are now quickly changing to fall and autumn fashion. Since the next season is usually cold in many countries, most of the body is covered with clothing to be kept warm. Jackets and sweaters will be out covering your fashionable dress. The only way to flaunt your individuality is to accessorize. For 2012, below are the top 5 that you must include on your next fashion shopping list.
1. Scarves. Printed or knitted, they keep you warm, at the same time they give you fashion edge. Buy them or make them. If you make them, you can be more original and can be sure no one else has what you have.
2. Oversized clutch bags. Make them brightly-colored too. One that has enough space to put in your mobile gadget. The glam can be paired with your shoes as well.
3. Bold jewelry. With your plain sweater, one of the ways to accessorize is to wear bold jewelry like sterling silver jewelry . The big sizes can draw attention away from the simple garb in terms of necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings and anklets.
4. Strong belts. Especially if you have that slim waistline, strong belts will surely give life to the pale outfit. If you are on the plus size, wear a thicker belt as well.
5. Statement shoes. Heels are no longer plain and simple. They are avenues of creative art as well. Wear them in autumn and eyes will focus on your heels. Surely something to talk about.